Sunday, April 13, 2014

Creepy Easter Bunnies- Save your Children!!

Just yesterday, I was scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook, and I saw an image of someone's toddler sitting on the Easter bunnies lap at a local Cupcake store. My son saw the picture and commented. I told him that the bunny was definitely not THEE Easter bunny. It was an abomination. The Easter bunny is a bunny... not someone dressed in a costume, which this impostor so clearly was. What a pity! Kids all over the country are duped into sitting on some weirdo's lap... dressed as a bunny.

So, enjoy my compilation of Creepy Easter Bunnies.

Cringe a little... and then do your kids a favor and don't take them to these monstrosities.

She knew something was wrong there...

Do as your told Lucy and sit on the nice bunny's lap. Cringe!

Low budget photographer results. 

Why? Just WHY?

Where did they find this guy? :/

Those eyes...........

I just plain don't like this one.

Something from Stephen King...

IT meets the Easter Bunny

You can trust this guy.

Anyone who wears bright colors and polkadots has got to be okay! :)


Okay, now seriously... spare your kids of taking pics with these impostors. And if you have to take them, don't post them on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment