Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Newbie Designer

I've got a treat for you guys... some visuals! Who doesn't love getting lost in images online? Everyone is doing it... hell, memes have blown up on FB. People who know how to manipulate photos and graphics can change the way people think about things just by slapping' some words on an image. They don't even have to be related...

I'm getting away from myself.

Check out some of my new designs!

My new resume'

English department brochure: I really wanted to portray my brain on English. It encompasses the way I have learned and grew through my learning journey.

My logo. See the pen? AH :)

Virtual quilt. Ahh feel it's warmth. I created these patterns. They represent my family and myself.

Flyer for a snack pack program new my hometown.

Ahhh yes, the "Snow Maiden." Created from about a thousand little snowflakes.



:) Let me know what you think, and if you share, please cite me. :) Sweet, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment